How to Unlock Bolt Modems of All Types – Bolt! Is one of the internet service providers in Indonesia that focuses on mobile users. Bolt himself was first established in 2013 and was initiated by the telecommunications company Internux.
But the following year was taken by First Media which is also a telecommunications company.
Update: As of December 28, 2018, First Media and Bolt closed their services. Of course, this directly impacts the modem bolt that we have cannot be used. Unlock modem is the solution.
Bolt offers internet packages with bundling modems from Huawei.
The modem itself has 4G LTE technology. With this, you will have your own portable wifi internet network.
Although it was first launched only for the Jabotabek area, the bolt has now reached even wider areas in various parts of the country.
Not only internet services, but Bolt also has other services, for example:
- Thunder BOLT (BOLT card! Prepaid)
- Premium BOLT (BOLT card! Postpaid)
- BOLT Mobile Wi-fi
- BOLT USB Modem
- BOLT Home Router
- BOLT Powerphone
- BOLT Powerphone Special Pack
- Huawei Tablet X1 Slim 4G LTE
- BOLT Powerphone E1
- Samsung Galaxy J5
Because this bundling modem can only be used with bolt services only, under these conditions you may have experienced when moving somewhere but did not get a bolt signal and finally, the modem was not used just like that.
When you try with another card the card will not be read, because the modem is still in the lock position.
It could actually be used for other cards but must be unlocked first.
But unlocking the modem itself carries the risk of firmware damage if it is not done correctly. We will use “How to Use DC Unlocker”.
Someone asked if you could also unlock a Taurus modem?
Well, this admin can’t give the tutorial because the admin doesn’t have the modem yet.
Later it will be updated as soon as you can and experiment.
How to Unlock Bolt Modem
Before continuing the unlock process, there are a number of conditions that you must keep.
- Some types of modems after unlocking cannot use 4G signals, so only 3G.
- Do not update. Because this trick is a type of downgrade so if you update it will return to normal again.
- The risk is borne by yourself, although it has been proven successful but must be thorough.
Here we describe how to unlock bolt modems for various types of modems.
Unlock Modem Bolt 4G Huawei E5372s / Aquila Max
- First, check that your firmware version 21.270.11.00.1151
- If not, then please downgrade to version 21.270.11.00.1151.
- Step 1 – Download the firmware first.
- Step 2 – Install the driver as usual. The trick is to connect your bolt modem to the laptop and then on the CD drive, there is software to install the bolt driver. Right-click on AutoRun.exe and select Run As Administrator. Then install the driver to complete.
- Step 3 – Now run the firmware that was downloaded earlier by Run As Administrator.
- Step 4 – Click I accept agreement> Click Start.
- Step 5 – Please wait for some time, the firmware replacement process is running. When the modem is read, the process will run automatically.
If you see a message like the one above, you have successfully unlocked it. Please try with various other cards. Never do a firmware update.
UNLOCK Modem Bolt Orion MoviMax MV1
The Movimax mv1 modem is one of the first output modems, which means most bolt card users have it.
So there must be many who need a tutorial on how to unlock it, see the following way.
- Step 1 – Download the Movimax MV 1 modem firmware at https://goo.gl/hTcQwN
- Step 2 – Connect the modem to your PC. Automatically the driver will be installed and takes a few moments until it is completely finished. If it has been installed before then go directly to step 3.
- Step 3 – Now enter the dashboard at 192.168.1.1
- Step 4 – Please log in with the admin username and password or that you have specified previously.
- Step 5 – Next enter the Settings menu > Software Upgrade. Click Browser and navigate to the firmware file that you downloaded earlier.
- Step 6 – Click upgrade. Do not unplug the modem from the PC during the upgrade process. If it’s finished, the unlock process is successful.
Unlock Modem Bolt Mf90
The Bolt MF90 Modem Unlock process requires 2 special files that you must download first.
- Step 1 – Please download DC Unlocker at https://goo.gl/3w3uFm and MF90 Drivers at https://goo.gl/t9iWjn please copy the text and paste it in your browser.
- Step 2 – Before connecting the bolt modem to the PC please replace the card in the bolt modem with a card other than the bolt. Then connect to PC.
- Step 3 – Now open the DC Unlocker file through Run As Administrator. Choose install:
- Step 4, Then look for the DC Unlocker icon on the Desktop. Run it.
- Step 5 – Now install the driver from the file that you downloaded earlier. The trick is to open Device Manager> Right-click on ZTE LTE> Update driver and navigate to the driver folder earlier.
- Step 6 – Back again to DC-Unlocker, click the magnifying glass image to scan the modem whether it has been read or not. If it is read then there will be a description of the type of ZTE MF90 modem.
- Step 7 – In the server section please enter any username and password no problem then click check server.
- Step 8 – If so then click Unlock. If in the result you see Error Code 12 it actually means that the unlock process has been successful. Next turn off your modem, remove the battery and try turning it on again.
How to Unlock Bolt Wifi 4G LTE Aquila Max BL1 Modem
First, download the firmware on the link below
- Prepare a PC / Laptop to do the unlock process
- Make sure the Bolt Aquila Max BL1 Modem driver is installed on your laptop
- Extract the firmware file that you downloaded earlier
- Then double click on BOLTBL1Upgrade64 (if you are using Windows 64 bit) with the firmware folder downloaded
- If it’s already open, then click Start
- Remove the battery from the Modem
- Then connect the modem back to the laptop with the condition off without the battery
- After connecting, the download logo will appear on the modem screen as shown below, it indicates that the unlock process is running,
- However, if the download logo does not appear, as shown above, you will be directed to the driver install. In essence, to enter this stage you must have installed the modem driver first
- Just wait until the process is complete
- After finishing eating, the words “done” or the checklist logo will appear as shown below
- On the laptop screen a notification “Update successfully completed” will appear. Just click Ok, then unplug the cable that is connected to the modem.
- Then remove the bolt starter card on the modem and replace it with another starter card, here admin try to use Smartfreen card and the results are not disappointing
- If it’s already inserted, plug the battery back in and close the modem.
- After the modem is live, searching will appear on the screen, just wait for a few moments
- After that, the Smartfren signal will appear followed by the 4G logo
In addition to Smartfren, bolt modems that have been unlocked can also be used for Tri, Telkomsel, XL, and other GSM cards.
The method we use is the official unlock method from the official Bolt party. But the official Bolt site is gone.
- Best Tricks to Lock Any File in Laptop Windows 10
- Best 2 Ways to Lock Folders in Windows
- The definition of software and functions are discussed fully
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was How to Unlock Bolt Modems of All Types, so that you can make it easier for you to unlock the Bolt Aquila Max BL1 Modem.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.