On this occasion, we will discuss 3 Ways to Capture or Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, this screenshot includes a long page screenshot or full all pages will be a screenshot. And on this occasion, we will also give you how to use screenshots with Palm Gesture, what is Palm Gesture? please read this article.
Maybe everyone already understands what capture or screenshots are, which is a feature that makes it easy for us to take the display on the mobile screen and save it as an image file (.jpg or .png) that can be captured or sent. As technology develops, the screenshot feature also experiences development, for example; use of palm gesture to use this feature, or commonly called palm gesture, so we don’t need to use the old way of using a combination of keys to do it.
Read more: How to screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9
But recently, the development of capture features or screenshots on mobile phones has a new development, namely long page screenshots. Long page screenshot is a screenshot feature that can take full view images, for example when we open a website, you will scroll down to read further information, if we use the usual screenshot feature, only the display that we can see is stored on the screen, in contrast to the long page screenshot, this feature can save everything displayed on the website to the lowest position. For the method, please refer to the method below.
Capture or Screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S8 with a key combination
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button simultaneously, press and hold until the screen finishes shooting.
- When it’s finished, take the two buttons off.
Capture or Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy s8 with your palm
- Position your hand like number 1 in the image below.
- Then slide to the left of your palm. like picture number 2 in the picture above.
To use this method, you must first activate the palm gesture feature for screenshots in the settings, how to enter Settings, then search for and select Advanced Features, then activate the Palm Swipe to Capture setting. If you use Indonesian language settings, please adjust the name of the settings according to Indonesian.
How to Long Page Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S8
- The first step, please take screenshots, as usual, you can use a key combination or palm gesture.
- After screenshot, you will see a preview of the screenshot, in the preview you will get an option at the bottom of the screen such as Scroll Capture, Draw, Crop, Share.
- Please select Scroll Capture, then swipe down or up to the view that you want to screenshot further, select Scroll Capture again if you want to expand it again.
To use this feature, you need to activate the Smart Capture feature, how to enter Settings, then Advanced Features, then activate the Smart Capture feature.
So, friends, this was about 3 ways to capture or screenshot Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, I hope hopefully with this information for you can take screenshot all Samsung Galaxy S8 users to use the screenshot feature.