How to Root Your Xiaomi Mi4C With TWRP – If you want to apply root to Mi4C phones, to have a more fierce performance, there’s nothing wrong if you do it.
With Root access you will have administrator access to enter the system then you can change it by modifying the system.
The root basically enters the superSu file into the system. All types of android phones are the same but only different methods.
Every brand has different security.
After having root access, there will be many applications that can work perfectly. For example the Link2Sd application.
You can use the Link2Sd application to delete the default mobile application that is not needed, for example, like Google Book, Google Movie, Google Drive and other applications that are rarely used.
How to Install Mi4C With TWRP 2019
Prepare the following files:
TWRP Installation Phase
- Activate USB debugging on Mi4C, by entering the settings menu> about phone> tap 5 times on MIUI version> press again then enter additional settings> Developer options> enable Debugging USB
- Rename TWRP to recovery.img then move the file to internal memory, if not put it in a folder
- Then go to the fastboot ADB folder that you downloaded earlier, point the cursor in the folder then press shift and right-click then select the Open Command option Window Here.
- Turn off your Mi4C then enter the Fastboot Mode mode by pressing the power + volume down button simultaneously
- Then connect Mi4C to PC / Laptop using a USB cable
- In cmd enter the command,
- This is to check whether your Mi4C is connected to the PC or not. If it is, it will appear as drawn
- If it has been detected, as shown above, the next step is to install TWRP with the command type
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- If so, now reboot and enter recovery cellphone mode by entering the command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- After using this method but unable to enter recovery mode, you can use the manual method which is to turn off the Mi4C then turn it on again by pressing the power + volume up button simultaneously and wait until it enters recovery mode.
If TWRP has been successfully installed on your Mi4C, it is ready to be used to install a custom ROM or do ROOT.
For those of you who don’t know how to ROOT Mi4C correctly, you can follow the tutorial below:
How to Root Xiaomi Mi4C without PC 2019
Before doing Root, the most important condition is your cellphone must have unlocked the bootloader first.
Okay if you are ready, just go ahead and see the following explanation of the mi4c root xiaomi article:
- Download the SuperSU.zip Mi4C Root File here or here
- Activate USB Debugging, how to go to settings> about phone> press version again> Enter into additional settings > developer options > check developer options > and check debugging USB
- If you have done step number 3 before, you can go straight to the next stage
- Then go to recovery mode by pressing the volume up + power button simultaneously
- After entering Recovery mode, just select the install option > then look for the superSU.Zip file (which you downloaded earlier)> swipe to confirm
- Wait until finish.
- If so, then Reboot to System
Maybe if you just glimpsed it would look very complicated. But if you do the practice directly it will be easy if you understand the concept and follow the tutorial correctly.
Actually, the root is not just forbidden by the cellphone manufacturer itself. So why the default is not rooted.
Well, the answer is because the manufacturer wants to make sure that you do the root consciously and understand the benefits and risks.
This root if it is not properly understood the benefits can cause a virus entry.
Because by exploiting super-SU loopholes, unwanted applications can make system changes without us realizing it. Therefore you need to understand correctly.
Mi4C includes Xiaomi’s smartphones which are included in the flagship category. This phone is released in Indonesia along with Xiaomi Mi4A.
Xiaomi Mi4C has sufficient specifications so that it can attract the attention of users and can meet the needs of today’s users.
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500G LTE
- How To Install TRWP and Root Redmi 4X (Santoni)
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
- How to Install TWRP and ROOT Infinix Zero 3
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was How to Root Your Xiaomi Mi4C With TWRP easily without a PC that you can do yourself.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.