How to Root Vivo Y51L Without a PC – for those of you who have that phone and will do the root see the explanation to the end.
The root is access to be able to change, or edit system files easily.
Root process on this phone is not difficult because it only requires a few ways in a short time.
If you have root access, we as android phone users can delete the default application or system application that is considered not important.
It also can improve the performance of the cellphone itself, and the most preferred by many people is being able to change the appearance of the cellphone to install the Custom ROM.
How to Root Vivo Y51L Without a PC 100% Working
Before you proceed to the rooting process, first make sure the Vivo Y51L has access and is connected to the internet.
It is intended that the application used for root can update files/databases into the cellphone system and the root process can succeed perfectly.
How to Root Vivo Y51L with KingRoot
- Download the KingRoot apk app [ here ].
- When finished, install the application. If you get the message “Google installation blocked message”
- Then install the Kingroot Application that you have downloaded.
- If the notification “Google installation blocked message” appears, just select “More details” then select “Install anyway (unsave)” and “Ok”. If there are no notifications like that, just continue to the next step
- If when installing the notification appears “Installation is blocked” / “Installation Blocked” or the like
- You can open the settings menu > Lock screen and security Then activate “Unknown sources” / “Unknown sources” then select “OK”.
- Then select “Install” to begin the process of installing the Kingroot application on the phone you are using
- When done, open and run the Kingroot application
- select “Try it” to get to the root menu, then select “Get now” to start the rooting process.
- Usually, the rooting process takes approximately 2-5 minutes
- Wait until the root process is complete
- If the rooting process is complete and successful, the notification “Rooted” will appear on the screen
- To ensure that your Vivo Y51L is completely rooted, you can check it using the Root Checker application which you can download via Palystore
- If the Root Checker application as shown below, it indicates that the Vivo Y51L is 100% already rooted.
How to Root Vivo Y51L with Kingo Root
- Download the Kingoroot app Apk [ here ]
- Install the Kingoroot application
- Then open and run the application
- Click on the One Click Root button
- Now just wait until the root process is complete until the number reaches 100%
- When it’s finished then there will be a succeed notification
- To ensure that your Vivo Y51L is completely rooted, you can check it using the Root Checker application which you can download via Palystore.
Vivo Y51L is one of the middle-class Android smartphones equipped with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 and Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor and has a speed of 1.2 GHz which can bring performance very fast and also more responsive.
Not only that, but this phone is also equipped with an Adreno 306 GPU, so it can produce enough graphics to spoil users even more for playing games and streaming.
- How to Install TWRP and Root Redmi 5 Plus (Vince)
- How to Root Your Xiaomi Mi4C With TWRP
- How to Install TWRP and ROOT Infinix Zero 3
- How to Root Andromax C2 AD688G (2019)
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was How to Root Vivo Y51L Without a PC, that you can do yourself by following the article above.
Hopefully, the above explanation can help you in doing the Root Vivo Y51L that you use, and of course, it can be useful.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.