How To Root Samsung Galaxy V With TWRP – If you hear the word Samsung, it must cross our heads not far from the smartphone.
Samsung has become a well-known brand that has launched various Android series.
Like recently Samsung launched its latest flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S10, with all the advanced features that it has set.
But in this post, the admin will not discuss the Galaxy S10, but the previous Samsung series phones namely Galaxy V which are still selling well in the market.
Indeed this phone is not a flagship that has a myriad of advanced features and fierce specs, but it can still be relied upon for daily communication needs.
So that your Samsung Galaxy V has more features, you need to Root the Galaxy v you are using.
The root is still an Access that must be done so that users can run various applications.
Rooting allows an android phone to meet various needs to improve Android performance by tweaking and so on.
By doing root on an android phone, you could say all of the necessities in making changes to the system become possible and easier.
For those of you who have not been able to Root Galaxy V yourself, then you can refer to and follow the tutorial How to Root Samsung Galaxy V without a PC that we share the following:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy V Via ODIN 100% Working 2020
First, download the ingredients below:
If your cellphone Samsung Galaxy S5 can, of course, be rooted too, that is by following HOW TO ROOT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
After all the above material has been successfully downloaded and prepared, then please refer to and follow the tutorial for Samsung Galaxy V Root via ODIN below:
- I installed the Samsung USB Driver
- Continue with Extracting Odin3_v3.09.zip and TWRP / CWM
- Then put UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip into the Internal Memory of the phone you are using.
- Turn off your Galaxy V, then enter the Download Mode by Press the power button (key) + home button (middle) + volume down button simultaneously.
- After that there will be a “Warning” warning, then continue by pressing the top Vol button
- Connect your Galaxy V to PC using a USB cable, and make sure you have installed the Samsung USB Driver correctly so that it can be read on a PC.
- Then in the ODIN Application Window, you can see in Column ID: COM Filled
- Put a checklist in the AP or PDA if you are using another version of ODIN, just adjust it then you Browse / Search for TWRP or CWM files that you have previously downloaded and extracted.
- Click START
- After the HP restarts, turn it off again and then you enter Recovery Mode, how to press the power button (key) + home + volume up
- Then select install zip, look for the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip file
- Then your Samsung V cell will do the Rooting Process, please wait until it’s finished
- If later there is a warning “fix superSu …” press the Back Button.
- Done, Congratulations, your Samsung Galaxy V has now been successfully rooted.
How to Root a Samsung Galaxy V without a PC
- Download the Framaroot Application APK, download here.
- Install the Framaroot Apk application on your Samsung Galaxy V
- Open the application
- On the menu “Select an action to execute after root” change the text to “Install Super User”
- Then select “Gandalf” and wait until the process is complete
- Later a message like this will appear “superuser and Su binary installed” which means the rooting process is complete.
- And if the notification “you have to reboot your device” appears, click “OK” so your Smartphone will reboot automatically.
- If it has been restored, try opening the Super User or Super SU application.
- At this stage you will be asked to install SU binary, then just press OK and choose normal, then select Reboot.
How to Unroot the Samsung Galaxy V
- Open the Framaroot application again or install it again if it does not already exist or is deleted
- After the Framaroot application opens under Select an action to execute after root, select Unroot
- Then select Gandalf and all you have to do is wait for the Unroot process to finish.
- In addition to this method, you can also Unroot by entering the settings menu in SuperSU and selecting Unroot Full.
Surely you already know the various advantages if the Android mobile has root access.
Like removing annoying advertisements, tweaking, installing supporting applications and much more.
Besides having many advantages, it turns out that the root of the Samsung Galaxy V also has several shortcomings, including being more vulnerable to viruses, lost warranty, potentially bootloop.
Before doing rooting you first understand the advantages and disadvantages. After being absolutely sure, then do it.
Galaxy V is a Samsung smartphone that was released in September 2014. This phone has a specification that is quite decent in its class.
This smartphone is equipped with a 4-inch wide touch screen with TFT Touchscreen technology with an FWVGA resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and also has a screen density of 233 PPI.
The Samsung Galaxy V is also equipped with a single ARM Cortex – A7 processor with a speed of 1.2 GHz with a Spreadtrum SC6815 Chipset, combined with 512 Mb of RAM and a Mali-400 graphics processor.
More or less like that’s the way to root Samsung Galaxy v with and also without a PC that you can do yourself without having to go to the HP service.
By following the above method, of course, you will not pay a fee, maybe just a small fee to buy an internet quota, if you use Wifi it can be free.
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500G LTE
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 With TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
The Final Word:
So, friends, this was How To Root Samsung Galaxy V, With TWRP You can add knowledge and insight for you in terms of root and unroot.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.