How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500G) LTE – In recent years Samsung has dominated the India gadget market. In addition, Samsung is also unrelenting – it always gives innovation to new products it releases.
Some years ago Samsung released the Galaxy J5 (SM-J500G) LTE. as a new smartphone from the Galaxy J Series family.
In terms of design, this phone tends to be very beautiful and modern because it has a slimmer design than its predecessor.
In addition, the specifications it carries are also very good for Android phones in its class.
For smartphone users who have an android oprek hobby, if you don’t root it feels something is lacking.
Because with root access, we can optimize the performance of the Android phone itself.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is one android smartphone that is a little difficult to root. Because many of the users that the admin meets in the group say that it encounters problems when rooting.
Related to some of the problems described above, then in this post, the admin will give a tutorial for Samsung Galaxy J5 Root (SM-J500G) LTE that you can follow so that it does not fail.
The way to root an android phone is divided into 2 parts, namely using a PC and without a PC which usually uses CWM or Recovery as away.
Using TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) will make it easier for you to root, install new ROMs or install applications that can only be installed via TWRP only.
How to Root the Latest Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500G) LTE
According to Android users who like modification or oprek, Root is a must, given where every change to the system and data requires root access on the smartphone.
For those of you who want a Samsung J5 in the root can follow the tutorial below:
- SAMSUNG J5
- PC / LAptop
- USB cable
How to Root Samsung J5 SM J500G Lollipop
- Download all ingredients in the link above
- Then extract CF Auto Root
- Check that the Samsung USB driver is installed on the PC / laptop
- Download ODIN
- Enable USB debugging mode, do the following: open the Settings menu -> About -> Press /tap several times until the Developer appears.
- Then open developer mode
- Check USB Debugging
- Check OEM Unlock “position is being debugged USB”
- Turn off the Samsung J5 that you are using
- Then enter Samsung’s download mode by pressing Vol Down + Home + Power together
- It will appear in download mode
- Press Vol Up to continue
- Make sure the battery is at least 70% full, then run the Odin application on the PC / laptop.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 to your PC / laptop using a USB / DATA cable, an Android phone is still in download mode.
- If HH is not detected on Odin, restart the PC and then reinstall the Samsung J5 USB driver.
- Look in Odin View Select and press the AP button, then browse to where the CF-Auto-Root-e5lte-e5ltexx-sme500f.tar.md5store file then click
- Click the Start button to begin the installation process.
- Wait until the installation process is complete Samsung J5 restarts automatically, the ODIN “PASS” display means that your root has been successfully installed on the phone. If your cellphone restarts, don’t panic
- Disconnect the USB cable connected to the computer. Your device might not be unplugged.
- Activate your Samsung J5
How to Root Samsung J5 Pro Without a PC
To get root access on an android cellphone it doesn’t have to use a PC / laptop which is quite complicated.
Instead of making the root process more simple, you can do it without the help of a PC.
This one method is perfect for those of you who don’t have a PC / Laptop as a tool for rooting.
Root Samsung J5 Pro via TWRP
The first method you can use to root the Samsung J5 Pro is through TWRP Recovery mode.
To be able to do this process, the main requirement is that your cellphone must have TWRP installed.
If your phone meets the ditas requirements, you can root it by following the following steps:
- First, download SuperSU -v2.82 .zip as the root material file
- If you download it using another device such as a PC, first transfer the file to the SD Card or HP internal memory to be rooted
- Next, deactivate or turn off your Samsung J5 Pro
- Then press the power button + home button + volume up simultaneously to enter TWRP
- If you have entered TWRP, then select Install and look for the SuperSU.zip file that you moved earlier
- Then swipe right to confirm the installation
- Wait until the process is complete. When finished select the Reboot to system option to restart the cellphone.
- Just wait until your cellphone turns back on, if there is a SuperSU application on your cell phone, then the root process is successful
In addition to using SuperSU, you can also use Magisk instead, even more, complete features. For the same way, only the files are replaced with Magisk.
Establish the Kingroot Application
This one method is even simpler because you only need to install the application, then open it and follow the instructions.
- Download the Kingroot.Apk application here
- After the application is downloaded successfully, just install it
- Then open the application and run it
- Click “Try it” to enter the main interface, then click the “get now” button to begin the rooting process
- The root process will take a bit of time, so just wait for it
- To make sure your cell phone has been completely rooted, you can download the Root checker application on Playstore to ensure success.
- How To Download Latest Full Version Link2SD Plus Apk
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500G LTE easily. Now your Samsung J5 has been rooted successfully.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.