How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 With TWRP Recovery – Rooting on the Android operating system is one step to take control of the operating system so that we can modify it, add or delete files in it.
In the process of rooting, there are two ways, namely using a PC and without using a PC.
Before we go further to root the Samsung A8 (2019), it’s good to know what is the root of an Android phone.
The shorter root is one way to free android phones from all the rules that you can’t miss.
So that we can modify the Samsung Galaxy A8 operating system, it requires root access first.
So it’s not surprising that there are many features that can’t be obtained if you don’t root the Android phone used, one example is Custom Rom.
Therefore, there are many users of Android phones who want their cellphones to be rooted.
- 1 How to Root the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) via PC
- 2 How to Root the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) Without a PC
How to Root the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) via PC
This root method is specifically for Samsung Galaxy A8 with type SM-A8000, SM-A800F (6.0.1), SM-A800I (6.0.1), SM-A800S (6.0.1) and SM-A800YZ.
If your phone is not the type of Samsung Galaxy A8, do not use this method because it will potentially fail or even risk brick (hard/soft).
Materials for rooting the Samsung Galaxy A8
- SM-A8000 = [ Download ] then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file – **** tar.md5)
- SM-A800F (6.0.1) = [ Download ] then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file – **** tar.md5)
- SM-A800I (6.0.1) = [ Download ] then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file – **** tar.md5)
- SM-A800S (6.0.1) = [ Download ] then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file – **** tar.md5)
- SM-A800YZ = [ Download ] then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file – **** tar.md5)
Drivers if needed
How to Root of the Samsung Galaxy A8
- Activate the Developer Mode> USB Debugging and OEM Unlock first.
- Don’t connect Samsung Galaxy A8 to PC / Laptop first
- Start Odin3-vX.X.exe.
- Select/click the PDA and then select the file in the form of CF-Auto-Root – **** tar.md5).
- Turn off your Samsung A8, then enter download mode
- The trick: Turn on the HP by pressing the Down Volume + Home + Power button simultaneously and continue with Continue.
- After entering Odin, connect the Samsung Galaxy A8 to your PC / Laptop and make sure your cellphone is recognized by Odin.
- What you need to check is: Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time, besides, DO NOT.
- If it is, then clicks Start and wait for the process to run, then your cellphone will automatically reboot itself.
- To make sure the Samsung Galaxy A8 has been successfully rooted or not, please check whether there is already a SuperSU application installed or you can also install the Root Checker application on the Google Play Store.
Constraints that occur when processing the root of the Samsung Galaxy A8
- In some processes, the root first attempt failed, the solution repeated the process.
- If after START the process stops and does not want to reboot into download mode, repeat the process by NOT checking the Auto Reboot option
- So later after Odin has finished installing the CF-Auto-Root – **** tar.md5 file, do a manual reboot by turning off the HP and entering the download mode, there will be an automatic process.
How to Root the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) Without a PC
Some points must be considered
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A8 phones, so don’t try it for other devices.
- Make sure the phone has 65% or more battery so that the cellphone does not run out of power during the rooting process.
- TWRP Recovery is required for flash rooting files on your device. Download twrp-3.2.1-0-titan.img
- Rooting on a cellphone means removing the official warranty from your cellphone.
How to Root without PC
- First, you must boot your smartphone in Recovery Mode.
- To boot the Galaxy A8 in Recovery Mode you must press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until the smartphone enters Recovery Mode.
- After that, a selection menu will appear on the screen, then select “install”.
- Next, you will get the option to choose whether to flash image files or zip files. Because here it will rooting the device so select the zip file.
- Then select the twrp-3.2.1-0-titan.img file that was downloaded earlier.
- After selecting the file, tap to confirm the installation.
- Finally, wait until the installation process is complete.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) has been officially launched by Samsung in India in mid-January 2019 or a few months ago.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) comes with a 5.6-inch screen and is equipped with Super AMOLED technology that has a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels.
In the kitchen runway sector, the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) is equipped with an Octa-core 2.2 GHz processor and is supported by 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB ROM.
Unfortunately, the Galaxy A8 still doesn’t use the Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The Android operating system is one of the operating models that can be developed (open source).
- Best Ways to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Simple
- How To Install TRWP and Root Redmi 4X (Santoni)
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
The Final Word:
So, friends, this was How to Root the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2019) without using a PC.
Also, keep in mind that in the process of rooting must be considered in the correct order and try not to get an error.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.