How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery – The root is to open a program that is protected by the Android OS system maker so that we can do many things, including removing bloatware, advertisements and more. Know more Root Samsung Galaxy A8 With TWRP Recovery.
- First, you can root your cellphone.
- You can clear the cache and reset your smartphone.
- And take a backup of your current data and recover it whenever you want.
- You can install Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed module
- Easy to Root and Unroot uses SuperSU flashable TWRP Recovery
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup if there is modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the .img file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- Can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Weaknesses of Installing TWRP Recovery
Apart from the benefits that are obtained after installing TWRP Recovery, there are definitely disadvantages, along with the weaknesses of installing TWRP Recovery:
- First, it is certain to eliminate the Cellphone warranty.
- If it fails. your cellphone can be boot loop, soft brick or hard brick.
- In addition, users will not be able to get OTA update updates again on the device.
Root Benefits on Your Mobile Phone.
However, besides the weaknesses above, after your cellphone has been rooted and installed TWRP, you can do many benefits, including:
- You can get access to all files, even files in the root directory of your phone.
- You can improve the performance of your cellphone by overclocking.
- With a rooted cell phone, you can view, edit, or delete any system files in the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking.
- You can install Custom Recovery and install many Custom ROMs that you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many others.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Mobile.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game-related applications.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and a lot of Xposed module support.
If you already know the advantages and disadvantages, let’s move on to the next step.
There are 3 basic steps in this process;
- First step: Unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10 Bootloader
- Second Step: How to Install TWRP (Install Recovery)
- Step Three: How to Root Through TWRP (Recovery)
# 1. Unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10 Bootloader
- First of all, charge the mobile battery fully.
- Next, activate USB Debugging, how to: Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Information Software >> Build Number (Tap On Build Number 7x) Now Go Back >> Developer Options >> Unlock OEM >> Enable “USB Debugging”
- English: Settings >> About Mobile >> software information >> Version Number (Tap 7x) >> Then Tap the Back button >> Developer Options >> Activate Developer >> Unlock Scrool OEM (yes / advanced) and Activate Debuging USB.
- And then go back and click the Developer option.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then activate that option.
In addition, you will be asked to reset the full factory of your smartphone before opening the lock, so be sure to back up your data before continuing.
# 2. How to Install TWRP (Install Recovery)
The first process (# 1) we have passed successfully, Before installing TWRP and root, here are the ingredients that must be prepared, please download:
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A10 (sorry for TWRP Samsung A10 not yet available)
- Magic Manager (.apk)
- Magic Manager (.zip)
- Samsung Root Tool
- RMM Bypass Mesa
- Use a USB cable that still works properly
- The Samsung Galaxy A10 battery should be above 50%
After all the requirements and files have been downloaded, now is the time to follow the steps below:
Extract the Samsung Root Tool file and TWRP Samsung Galaxy A10 then open the Odin Application on the PC.
The next step is to enter the Download Mode by first turning off your Samsung Galaxy A10 then press and hold the Volume up + volume down button and the Power button until the Recovery screen appears, then press the volume up to enter Download mode.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 phone to your PC and wait for Odin to successfully recognize your cellphone, usually read COMx (x is the port on your PC).
If you are sure the cellphone is detected, click AP on Odin and look for the TWRP file that was downloaded and extracted earlier.
Make sure the Re-partition and Auto Reboot sections are NOT checked in Odin.
If you are sure of all of the above, click Start to start the TWRP file flash process into your Samsung Galaxy A10. Wait until Odin displays the PASS notification ! which indicates that the TWRP file installation process is complete.
- If Odin stops at the “setup connection” point, you have to do this again from the beginning.
- If Odin displays “FAIL”, then chances are your TWRP file is damaged, try downloading it once again then flash it again.
Congratulations, your Samsung Galaxy A10 phone has been successfully installed TWRP, but this process is still not finished, please read the rest below.
# 3. How to Root Through TWRP (Recovery)
The second process (# 2) we have passed successfully, is the Root process through TWRP Recovery, which we just installed on the cellphone.
The next step is to enter Recovery mode from the current download mode. The trick is to press and hold the Up and Down + Power buttons simultaneously until the phone screen turns off, then quickly release the Volume down and change the Volume up while still holding the Power button. Wait until TWRP appears.
When you first enter TWRP, you may be required to enter a password, if you have not previously given a password to your cellphone, then just press Cancel.
On the TWRP start page, select the “Keep Read Only” button.
At this time you should already be in the TWRP initial menu, then we will format the Samsung Galaxy A10. Tap the Wipe button >> Data Format >> Type YES. the automatic phone will format and all your data will be lost.
After completion, reboot the phone back to TWRP by selecting the Reboot menu and then selecting Recovery.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 phone to the PC, then on the TWRP menu select Mount> Enable MTP. Your cellphone should have been detected by a PC.
Copy the Novelty file, RMM Bypass and Magisk to the cellphone, if it’s finished you can disconnect the USB cable that connects the phone to the PC.
Return to the TWRP menu, select Install then select the Novelty file and select Swipe to confirm Flash, do the same for the RMM Bypass and Magisk files. Make sure that the RMM Bypass file is last flashed.
- How To Install TRWP and Root Redmi 4X (Santoni)
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
- The 11 Best Android Compulsory After Root Applications
The Final Word:
So friends, When everything is finished, Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery. select Reboot on the TWRP menu then selects System. This reboot process is usually a bit longer than usual, so it’s quite a bit patient.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.