How to Root Lenovo A369i Without a PC – is a type of Lenovo’s Android smartphone that until now there are still many people who are looking for and use this phone.
Certainly, because Lenovo A369i has been equipped with a variety of interesting features that can intersect and facilitate the activities of its users.
ROOT is mandatory for Android smartphones who want to change systems or install ROMs. Because root is basically not a tool but access where the administrator.
Read more: How to Root Vivo Y51L Without a PC
In access to the system, there are no limits. This is also important for those who want Lenovo A369i because there are so many uses for root.
But for those who don’t know how to root Lenovo A369i, nothing is difficult. For the car, just refer to the tutorial below:
How to Root Lenovo A369i without a PC 100% Working
If you want Lenovo A369i to get root access perfectly.
Then you can follow the tutorial that we will describe below well and don’t miss anything.
- Framaroot-1.9.3Apkmos.com.apk download here
Root Lenovo A369i with Framaroot
- Enable unknown sources. Go to Settings -> Security -> list of “unknown” sources
- Download and install Framaroot which has been provided in the link above
- Open the Framaroot application and select “Install SuperSU”
- Continue to choose the “Boromir” exploitation option
- Wait until the rooted process appears reading “Success ???? Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device “
- Then check whether the root is successful, check if there is an application with the name “SuperSU”. If there is a way Lenovo A369i successfully rooted.
The advantages that will be obtained after rooting are also many and better than unrooted devices
For example, it can remove the default application that is not important, change the font as you wish, install Custom Rom and still many others.
Lenovo A369i phone is devoted to entry-level entry market.
In addition, this smartphone is equipped with specifications that are pretty cool as in the appearance of Lenovo A369i.
Lenovo A369i is sold at a price range of around 700 thousand, this phone has a cheaper price than its competitors, the Lenovo A369i is certainly more in the lyrics.
As we already know that Lenovo A369i is one Smartphone that has sufficient specifications that are capable of targeting the low-end market.
This phone also relies on pretty good specifications, following Lenovo A369i specifications:
- 4 ”TFT capacitive touch screen
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, 16M colors
- Dimension; 124 x 64 x 11.7 mm
- Internal memory: 4GB
- Available memory; 2GB
- External memory: There is a Micro SD
- Dual GSM / GSM SIM
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G networks
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.7 Mbps
- 2 MP camera
- Video: VGA
- Front camera: Nothing
- Android OS 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM memory
- WIFI, Bluetooth 3.0
- FM radio, Micro USB,
- DualCore 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1500mAh battery
- Talk time: 14 hours
- How to Install TWRP and Root Redmi 5 Plus (Vince)
- How to Root Your Xiaomi Mi4C With TWRP
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500G LTE
The Final Word:
So, friends, How to Root Lenovo A369i Without a PC, You can root yourself. Make sure you follow the article in order and also careful not to leave anything behind.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.