How To Root Android Using Kingroot (100% Working) – Now to get root access rights on Android phones is getting easier. This is because more and more applications and methods we can use. Starting from the root using a PC, even without a PC. One of the most popular applications that Android users rely on for root is KingRoot.
Lots of it, right?
I’m sure the type you use can also be rooted by KingRoot.
So, just go ahead.
Following is the tutorial on how to root Android using KingRoot.
How to Root Android Using KingRoot on PC & Laptop
1. First, please download the KingRoot app first on the official website. After that install on your PC.
2. After it’s installed, open the application immediately.
3. Then connect your Android phone with a PC using a USB cable. If there is a request to activate USB Debugging, please activate it. Because if it’s not activated, the rooting process cannot continue. If you don’t know how to activate USB Debugging, you can read the tutorial here.
4. If you have, please click the Connect button on the KingRoot application on your PC.
5. If your device is successfully connected, you will see the note Not Root Yet. This means that KingRoot has detected that your device is still not rooted. To start the rooting process, you can click the Start to Root button.
6. After that, the rooting process will run. Friend Androbuntu just needs to wait. During the process, later your Android phone will restart, that’s natural. So don’t panic. When it’s finished, there will be Successfully Gained Root.
It’s easy, right?
For those of you who might happen to not have a PC or laptop, you can also use the KingRoot application directly on Android.
Follow the article below.
How to Root Android without PC Using KingRoot Application
1. Please visit the KingRoot website, then click the Download for Android button to download Kingroot.apk, then double-click the apk file to install it on your Android.
2. After that, please open the KingRoot application that you just installed. Then click the Start Root button.
3. Wait a while until KingRoot finishes rooting for your Android phone. When it is finished, you will see a green check button and then writing Root successfully.
How, easy and very simple right?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
- The 11 Best Android Compulsory After Root Applications
- How to Make a Square Root Symbol In The Latest Word
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was how to used to root Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Acer, Asus, LG, Advan, and all brands of Android phones using KingRoot.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.