How To Install TRWP and Root Redmi 4X – Xiaomi is one of the Android smartphone manufacturers from China that has a lot of users and fans all over the world, including India.
The root is the process of modifying the Android operating system, so users will have full control of the Android system that the device uses.
In addition, this method also has a considerable risk but can also provide many benefits.
Root access will provide privileges that are equivalent to Android developers who develop on Android applications.
After you have succeeded in gaining root access, you will have the freedom to fully access the Android operating system and install the application as we want.
In other words, we can delete or replace the default smartphone application. Because usually the application of some default applications that are not used and often interfere with the performance of Redmi 4X.
Other advantages you can get are installing applications on external memory, applications that require root access, replacing custom ROMs and getting more access to the Android system for certain purposes.
How to Install the Redmi 4X TWRP (Santoni)
- Try Redmi 4X in full or at least fully charged battery, it will be better if> 50%.
- Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 4x, than enter fast boot mode by pressing the volume (-) and power buttons simultaneously.
- If your Redmi 4X has been entered into fast boot mode, now connect the device using the data cable that has been prepared.
- Then, in the twrp.img folder, hold down the shift key then right-click, then select open command window here.
- After cmd windows appear, do check our device by typing the command:
- Next, to install TWRP type the command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img then enter
- Wait until the TRWP installation process on your device is complete
- Then reboot your device by typing “fast boot reboot” then enter and unplug the USB cable
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Santoni) without a PC
After TWRP has been successfully installed on Redmi 4X, now you can do rooting without using a PC.
There are 2 methods you can use to get Root access, using SuperSU and Magisk. For the complete method, please refer to the following explanation.
How to Redmi 4X Root with Super SU
- Download Super SU.zip files that are 6 Mb in size
- Save and move the above file to internal memory outside the folder
- Turn off your cellphone and press the power button and vol up press simultaneously after vibrating and live please release.
- Then after you can enter TWRP, select install, then select the Super SU.zip file that you moved earlier.
- Then swipe to the right and wait until the Rooting process will take place. Marked done writing if it’s finished.
- Then please select Reboot to system.
- You can use the Root checker application that you can download in the Playstore to make sure root is successful or failed.
How to Root Redmi 4X with Magisk
The way to root Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Santoni) with Magisk is actually the same as using Super Su, which distinguishes only the files that are used, more fully refer to the following steps:
- First download the following ingredients: Magisk.zip
- Turn off your Redmi 4X then enter TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously until the Mi logo appears, then release.
- If you have successfully entered TWRP Recovery, then select the Install menu
- Then search and select Magisk.zip (the file that you downloaded earlier)
- Next Swipe to confirm Flash, wait until the installation process is complete
- When finished, select Reboot to System
- Then wait until the reboot process is complete
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
- The 11 Best Android Compulsory After Root Applications
- How to Make a Square Root Symbol In The Latest Word
- How to Use Lucky Patcher Without Root Your Phone
- How to Install TWRP & Root Redmi Note 2 / Prime
The Final Word:
So, friends, That’s was about How to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Redmi 4X without a PC. All of the above methods you can do yourself at home without having to go to a cellphone service center.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.