How to Split Screen on a Vivo HP Quickly, Besides OPPO, now Vivo is also known in India as a company that launches smartphones with a large resolution front camera pampering selfie lovers.
Following the times, smartphones developed by Vivo also began to have interesting features, such as fingerprint sensors inside the screen, powerful chipsets, up to two screens on the front and rear.
But apparently, there are still many Vivo users who are curious about how to do a split screen on a Vivo cellphone. For this reason, for those who are curious, you can see the tutorial as follows:
- First, the gadget can open the Quick Settings menu on your Vivo by swiping or swiping the screen from bottom to center
- On the menu that appears, the gadget can choose the Multitask menu with an icon in the form of two parallel boxes
- Once active, the gadget will be presented with a tutorial on how to activate the Split Screen feature on a Vivo HP
- Furthermore, the gadget can open applications that are supported by the Split Screen feature as YouTube
- Then, the gadget can sweep or swipe the screen from top to bottom by pressing 3 fingers
- Later YouTube will use half the screen
- Meanwhile, Gadgets can open other applications on the remaining half screen, for example, Facebook
- Later 2 applications can run directly on one screen which indicates that the Split Screen feature on HP Vivo is active
You could say this search is very easy to apply on HP Vivo, but things to remember that this feature is only active on HP Vivo smartphones that use the Nougat Android operating system and above.
In addition, applications that support the Split Screen feature on Vivo are also limited, ranging from YouTube, Email, Gmail, WhatsApp, Facebook, LINE, Telegram, browser, Chrome, Firefox, and many more that make it easier for users in multitasking.
Actually, this Split Screen is not a special feature present on HP Vivo, but it is also present on smartphones with other Android operating systems since the Nougat 7 version was launched into the world a few years ago.
If usually a smartphone with an Android operating system, in general, can activate the Split Screen feature by pressing the Recent button, but it is different on the Vivo phone which has to sweep or swipe 3 fingers from top to bottom after the first application is opened.
When the first application display appears on half the screen, the gadget can immediately search for the second application to open. Later, two applications will be present on one screen at a time. Thank you.