Android allows users to set their mobile operations to a very large extent. Manufacturers ranging from Korean giants Samsung to Huawei from China, HTC and Sony have all set this operating system for each use. Huawei’s EMUI, Samsung TouchWiz, and HTC Sense all bear huge differences from Android stock. That’s not the end because Android has also given freedom to its users and can customize their Android experience with the great ratio. Some users do this by installing custom launchers, while some users enable and root their smartphones.
You can root your smartphone in many ways. In some cases, you need a PC and in some cases, you will not do it. One click rooting is rooting that does not require a PC, is temporary and a relatively new phenomenon. We will use the PC. We will be rooting Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F (LTE) using ODIN and the trusted Auto-Root CF tool
Rooting your Samsung smartphone will void the manufacturer’s warranty and you may damage your device. If any kind of damage occurs while following this tutorial, Jangsigma is not responsible. Continue at your own risk.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5
Here are the steps to root on Samsung Galaxy S5:
Copy all data from your Galaxy S5 to your SD card and remove it.
You can transfer data to your PC.
Samsung Backup can also be done using Samsung Kies.2. Download the USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy S5To successfully connect your smartphone with your PC for detection you need to download the driver. You can do it from the link given below and install it on your computer.
Download Samsung Kies (Includes Driver)3. Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy S5
To enable USB debugging mode to follow these steps.
Go to Settings on your smartphone
Scroll down and find ‘Developer Options’ and tap there
Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
By default, Developer Options are not visible in the Settings menu. You can make it visible by following these steps.
Go to Settings on your smartphone
Scroll down until you see “About Device” or “About Phone” and tap on it
Tap Built Number 5-7 times to make Developer Options visible
4. Now follow the standard steps to enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Download the root package for your Galaxy S5 You are required to download the root package for your Galaxy S5. The root package is different for every Samsung Galaxy S5 variant. So, follow the short easy steps given below to make sure you’re actually on Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.
- Go to Settings on your smartphone.
- Scroll down until you see “About Device” or “About Phone” and tap there.
- Record the model number.
- Go to Chainfire’s official website, CF behind CF-Auto-Root.
- Download the root package
- Extract the Auto Root CF package and save the file in a folder on your computer.
After downloading the firmware, you need to download Odin
- Download Odin3
- Save the file on your PC and extract it.
Before you move on to the next step, make sure your device has enough spare batteries in it. Also, disable all anti-virus programs on your computer so they do not interrupt the process.
5. Open your Smartphone in Fastboot mode
Make sure your smartphone is not connected to any PC.
Turn off your smartphone.
Press and hold Volume Down and Home simultaneously and then press the Power button until you see the robot Android construction with a triangle.
Press the Power button again. After your device goes into download mode, connect to your computer using the original USB data cable.6. Root Process Galaxy S5 on your PCNow, after connecting your device, open the folder where you have extracted Odin.
Find Odin3.exe and open it. You will see ‘Added. This may take a long time.
Click on ‘PDA / AP’ and browse to the file you need to flash on your phone. This is the downloaded CF-Auto-Root file. Select file ‘CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5’.
Check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes.
Click on the ‘Start’ button. Once your Galaxy S5 smartphone is the root, the device will reboot automatically into recovery mode, install your custom recovery. However, if the device does not root and boot into Recovery Mode automatically, do the whole procedure again.
When you finish booting, you can disconnect your smartphone. To confirm, if your Galaxy S5 device has been properly rooted or not, check whether the SuperSU app is in your app drawer. That’s how to root Samsung galaxy s5 you can do yourself and learn how.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Safely
- Download the Framaroot APK file on your mobile directly on your mobile memory or SD card external memory.
- Install the. APK file and activate Unknown Sources by navigating to Settings> Security> tick Unknown Sources
- Open Framaroot from the App Drawer, then click the Framaroot APK file and install it.
- Open the Framaroot application on your Android smartphone or tablet, then install the SuperSU application from the menu and choose an exploit that matches your cellphone type. There are 8 exploit options that you can use, namely: Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn, and Gimli.
- Framaroot will boot your Android smartphone or tablet and install SuperSU.
- If it fails, please try one by one exploits until you get the “Success” message.
- You must get the “Success” message to make sure your Android device has been rooted successfully.
- After getting the “Success” pop up exploit notification, reboot / restart the Android device.
Operating System that supports:
- Android Eclair v2.0 & v2.1
- Android Honeycomb v3.0 to v3.2.6
- Android Jelly Bean v4.1, v4.2, v4.3
- Android KitKat v4.4, v4.4.1, v4.4.2, v4.4.3, v4.4.4
- Android Frozen Yogurt (Froyo) v2.2, v2.2.1, v2.2.2, v2.2.3
- Android Lollipop v5.0, v5.0.1, v5.0.2, v5.0.3, v5.1, v5.2, v5.3
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) v4.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2, v4.0.3, v4.0.4
- Android Gingerbread v2.3, v2.3.1, v2.3.2, v2.3.3, v2.3.4, v2.3.5, v2.3.6, v2.3.7
Next is the list of Apk. FramaRoot which you can download for free here.
Note: Not as much as using the application root can work perfectly, so please think first when rooting, because it can have a negative impact on your mobile phone system damage, and please also note that when an Android device has been rooted with Framaroot, the process root removes your device warranty So before continuing to root your Android phone or tablet, you must first understand the risks and changes that might occur, so we are not responsible for the damage to your mobile.
Best Ways to Root the Samsung Galaxy S5 without a PC
This time the admin will give a tutorial on how to root a Samsung Galaxy S5 without a PC, which in my opinion is very easy because you don’t have to bother looking for a PC / computer especially for those who don’t have a PC, they have to spend a lot of time. which is wasted and costs more.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F is a smartphone with very good quality, Samsung is equipped with 5.1 Inc screen and supports 4G LTE besides that for the RAM of this smartphone more than 3 GB, maybe it’s a glimpse of Samsung Galaxy S5, okay just on the tutorial …
Samsung Galaxy S5 Root ingredients
- Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Root Checker.
Steps to Root the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Open TowelRoot.
- Click on her Lambda image.
- Then please download tr.apk.
- Install tr.apk on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Kemudian centang “I understand and still want to install it”.
- Then press ” Install Anyway “.
- After finished opening, the application then just press ” Make it Rain “.
- Then just exit and open the SuperSu application that you installed above.
- Finish the Samsung Galaxy S5 Root.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 With TWRP Recovery
- Advantages and Root Deficiencies in Smartphone
- The 11 Best Android Compulsory After Root Applications
- How to Make a Square Root Symbol In The Latest Word
- How to Root Android Using Kingroot (100% Working) [Easily]
- How to Use Lucky Patcher Without Root Your Phone
- 6 Cool Android Mods that Don’t Require Root Your Phone
The Final Word:
Well, maybe that’s just the tutorial How to Root Samsung GalaxyS5 is easy right. If you want to prove that your Samsung Galaxy S5 has been rooted or you have not yet downloaded the Riit checker that you have installed above, if there is a green checkbox, then your congratulations Samsung has been rooted. Hopefully, this method is useful for all of you and thanks to you for visiting.