Why Is My Facebook Account Locked or Disabled? and How to Recover Account? If your Facebook Account is Disable or Blocked and you want to recover a Facebook Account, then you are in the right place. Because today I will explain all such issues related to the Facebook Account and their solution.
Because many people have Facebook Account Blocked and they do not even know why their account Block has happened, something similar happened to me. That’s why I am telling you all about this, which can help you,
Here I will tell about Facebook Top 3 related topics,
1. Why is Facebook Account Disabled or Blocked?
2. How to Recover Facebook Blocked Account?
3. How to prevent Facebook Account from being blocked?
Why Is My Facebook Account Locked or Disabled:
Account Disable the main reason for or Blocked, which is why Facebook Account Block Gets | for example …
- If you do not show your real name on Facebook, your account may be blocked because of this ( For example – @, $ You can not use it for Facebook Name.)
- Account Block is blocked even if a lot of group joins on Facebook ( Max-200 Group )
- If you share a lot of links on a group or your timeline, then Facebook blocks your account.
- Poking too much logo also leads to the account block.
- Using the VPN server also causes Facebook Account to be disabled.
- If you do too much Offensive Content Post on Facebook then a Facebook Security Message will show on your account, after which your Facebook Account will be Disable or Blocked. (For example – Accident, e-War).
- If you send a friend request to people who you do not know or who is not from your community, then Facebook can block your account in such a way.
(How to Recover Blocked Facebook Account):
If your Facebook Account has been blocked or disabled due to some reason, then you will have to appeal to Facebook to Unblock Account.
Note- You can Be Unblocked, Recover Facebook Account only when the Gmail id or Phone Number is added to your Facebook account.
To make Account Recovery Appeal you will have to go to Facebook Helpdesk, if you do not know about it, you can click on the link and access Direct Facebook Helpdesk.
After going to Facebook Helpdesk, you can click on the “My Personal Facebook Account is Disabled” option,
After going to Personal Account, you can click on “Submit an Appeal ”
Now here you will get a form, which will be asked about your Email, Phone Number, Name and an Id (Aadhar Card, Voter Id, PAN Card Ect). After you have completed all the options, upload a PDF file of one identity card.
Note: – When you appeal to Facebook to unblock Facebook Account, you must upload an ID, of course, if you do not upload the id, then Facebook will not unblock your account.
How to Avoid Getting Facebook Account Disable:
If you follow some of the Facebook terms, your Facebook Account will never be Block or Disable, and by doing so your account will also be safe.
- Do not share any post, Message Share on Facebook Timeline, which is against Facebook Policy.
- Send a friend request to any people who have no mutual friend.
- Never post an accident, personal, offensive, if you do once, then Facebook ignores it.
- If you do this, Facebook understands that you are doing spam.
For more information about Facebook Policies & term you click on a ray Policy Facebook Terms
The Final Word:
So, friends, this post contains information about Facebook Account Disabled, which will help you recover your Blocked Facebook Account and also informs you why the Facebook Account is Disabled or Blocked and Blocked How to save by having it If you liked this post, you must share it, or if you have any suggestions about this post, you must comment,