How to activate Google Assistant on Xiaomi mobile phones – In today’s modern era, the development of smartphone sophistication continues to increase so rapidly.
This is evidenced by the existence of various kinds of new features in smartphones, one of which is Google Assistant.
By using Google Assistant you can ask a variety of things or you can also chat like a personal assistant. Very sophisticated is not it?
Unfortunately not all Android smartphone users, in particular, can enjoy and use these advanced and latest features from Google.
Because there really are only a few Android smartphones that can directly use Google Assistant.
For example, like Google Pixel and high-end Android smartphones even more so already using the Android OS v7.0 Nougat.
However, recently Google has announced that Google Assistant can be used and enjoyed by Android users Marshmallow and Nougat. interesting right?
When it was first launched, Google Assistant was only available for Google Pixels only. However, now Google Assistant can be installed freely on almost all Android smartphones.
Also included on Xiaomi mobile phones. So you can use Google Assistant on your Xiaomi smartphone.
How To Activate Google Assistant on Your Phone Without Root
Google Assistant comes with a variety of very interesting features, which will allow you to interact directly with Google.
Before this service feature is better known as Google now.
However, on Google Assistant, requests that we submit will also be answered with a voice from the Google Assistant.
Of course, this is very different from Google Now which only displays the results or just does the command.
Then How to Activate Google Assistant on Xiaomi?
The way is very easy because it does not need root access, twrp, flash, and other things related to android oprek.
All you have to do is just download the application, then follow the following tutorial.
How to use Google Assistant on Xiaomi mobile phones
- Make sure you have installed the Google Play service on the Xiaomi mobile you are using.
- If not, please install in the Playstore click ( Google Play Service ) then if there is a Join Beta button. Click join but if it isn’t there then continue to the next step
- If you also do not have a google application. Please download first on Playstore or click here
- In order to recognize Indonesian language commands, you must first enter Indonesian language input in the Google application. The trick is to open the Google application that is on your Xiaomi cell phone Then look for the More / Advanced menu.
- Then click Settings> Settings again> select Assistant> select Languages
- Finally, in the Assistant menu select Languages or language and select Indonesian.
- Usually, if the default language on your Xiaomi mobile phone is Indonesian, it will usually automatically follow Indonesian.
- The google assistant application is ready to use. How to use it is quite easy, you just press the Home Menu for a few seconds then say the command you want.
The greatness of Google Now
1. Can Read News
This feature is not much to know. You can ask your virtual assistant to read the news to you.
The way is easy, activate the feature first. How to open the google assistant application> Then select settings> Select News or News. Select the news topic you want to read.
2. Perform Conversion
Did you know that you can do any conversion on google search and the results are real-time? Can do currency conversion, weight, and the like. like this.
Then you can also do it with the help of Google Assistant. The method is quite young, just say “one dollar how much rupiah”. Then your virtual assistant will immediately answer it.
3. Able to translate
Google Assistant is also able to translate the words you say. For example, you want to understand English from I love you.
Just say “What English I Love You” then your assistant will translate it into English.
4. Play Video on Youtube
This is one of the features that I like. You can ask your assistant to play your favorite video on YouTube.
How to say “Play Du Du Du Blackpink on Youtube” You can also ask Google Assistant to play music on Google Play Music. Just call it “Play staying up late Rhoma Irama”.
5. Making a Call (Calling)
Make no mistake, you can also use Goole Assistant to call someone whose contacts are on your cellphone.
The way is also quite easy you just say “Call [Name of contact you want to call]” Example “Call Reza” wait a few seconds then your cell phone will make a call to that contact.
If you want to use the services provided by Google Assistant, all you need to do first is to hold the home button for a few seconds.
Then say OK Google or something you want to do with the Google Assistant.
- How To Install TRWP and Root Redmi 4X (Santoni)
- How To Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification (FRP Lock)
- 20 Cheapest & Latest Android Oreo
The Final Word:
So, friends, This was How to Activate & Use Google Assistant on Xiaomi Mobile. Hopefully, the above explanation can be useful for you.