10 Ways to Open Blocked Sites with Proxy Updated – The website that you open is blocked by the server? or exposed to positive internet? Here we will provide an easy way to open sites that are blocked on Google Chrome PC and cellphone without and with the application.
A web page is blocked for various reasons. These sites contain negative content. Or even contain dangerous content if we open it. Therefore, the government blocks the negative sites.
- 1 Best Easy Ways to Open blocked websites With proxy 100% Working
- 2 Open blocked sites using a VPN without additional applications
Best Easy Ways to Open blocked websites With proxy 100% Working
There are several websites that are blocked in India. Whether it’s blocked by the government or certain network providers.
Besides that, the site can also be blocked by the owner’s wifi server that we use. For example in schools, campuses, offices, and various other places.
But calm, on this occasion we will provide some easy ways to open blocked sites.
Using a Computer
1. Google Chrome
How to deal with blocked sites in Chrome:
- Run Google Chrome on our laptop.
- After that, click on the menu icon or three dots located in the upper right corner. Then select More tools> Extensions> Get more extensions.
- After logging into the Chrome Web Store. Type anonymous in the search field.
- Make sure the extension that appears is named AnonymoX. Next, click the Add to Chrome button.
5. Wait until the installation process. Once installed, we will automatically connect to the anonymoX proxy server. Now we can open the blocked site.
2. Mozilla Firefox
How to access blocked sites using Mozilla:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox application.
- Click the menu in the upper right corner. Then select the Add-ons option.
- Type anonymoX in the search field. After that Install the add-ons.
4. Once installed, anonymoX will automatically run.
3. Using the Tor Browser
Tor is another browser version of Mozilla. This application is specifically for privacy purposes.
How to use the Tor Browser:
- Download and install the Tor browser.
- Then open the application.
- A Tor Network Setting will appear. In the settings section, click Connect.
- Wait a few moments until the process is complete.
5. When finished, the Tor browser will open. Here we are free to access any site. Without having to use a VPN or other applications.
Betternet is a VPN application for laptops. This application has a simple and very easy to use interface.
How to open a blocked site using the application:
- Download the betterment application at https://betternet.co/en/.
- After successfully downloading. Install the application on our PC.
- Next Run the internet application. Then click Connect.
- Wait until the connecting process is successful.
- After successfully connecting, please open the blocked site.
5. Hotspot Shield
Access blocked sites on Android:
- Install Hotspot Shield through Play Store.
- Once installed. Open the application.
3. Then touch the circle labeled connect.
4. Wait a few moments to successfully connect.
6. Turbo VPN
Opening a Site is blocked using the Android application:
- Download and install the Turbo VPN application on our Android.
- After that run the application.
- Next Click on the carrot logo to connect.
4. After successfully connecting, there will be a connected text on the window.
For this one way, we can use both using a smartphone or computer.
Site access blocked without application:
- Run the web browser. Then open hide.me/en/proxy .
- After open. Enter the URL address that we want to access.
3. Then press Visit Anonymously.
4. Here we will go to the site.
8. Proxy Site
Open a blocked site using a proxy:
- Open a web browser then access proxysite.com .
- After the site is open. Enter the URL of the blocked site
3. Then press the GO button.
Open blocked sites using a VPN without additional applications
The point here is not really without using an ‘application’, but will take advantage of the VPN feature that is already built-in or by default we can use the VPN feature with a little configuration without any additional applications on the smartphone.
- First, open the free VPN provider vpngate site
- Because here is using android then check L2TP / IPsec and remove the other check (to filter VPN).
- Select the server you want to use, Suggestion: choose the one with the lowest ping, the lower the faster the internet connection.
- Open VPN settings, each smartphone may have different VPN settings. Usually, it’s in Settings -> VPN, then click Add VPN to add a new VPN.
- Fill in the input fields, for those not marked leave blank.
- Red: Fill in the name of the VPN profile
- Black: L2TP / IPSec
- yellow: The server/hostname from vpngate
- Blue: VPN
- Green: 0.0.0.0/0
- When finished, save the VPN and activate the VPN.
If the VPN can’t connect, maybe the VPN has died. To fix it, just search again on vpngate. This VPN also doesn’t last long, it might only last a few weeks.
- Register 5 Free VPN Applications on the Best Laptop PC
- Top 10 Free Sites to Receive SMS Online Without Real Number
- How To Open a Blocked Site on Google Chrome
- Download Touch VPN For Proxy Free VPN Application